Breast Cancer Program Meetings, E501. All meetings are on Wednesdays at 3:30 pm. Topics will be updated as available. Meeting dates for 2017: 06/28, 07/26, 08/23, 09/27, 10/25, 11/15, 12/20. Sign up on this google sheet.
Turning the tide against cancer. June 29 all day. Reagan Bldg. AACR is one of the sponsors, and it is free to attend. Registration info here. Jamie and Jeannine are planning to attend.
NCATS meeting: (National Center for Advancing Translational Medicine, part of the NIH) Partnering with Patients for Smarter Science. June 30 all day, on the NIH campus in Bethesda. Free to attend, info and registration here. Jeannine is planning to attend.
NCI Systems Biology Summer Internship Program: July 10, presentation from 2:45-4pm. Nora, Naomi, Jeannine, Marge, and Jamie will attend. Poster session will be on July 11, we are also welcome to attend that as well.
Save the date (registration info *still* not available but the I-O page is open) for these FDA/AACR workshops (via AACR Cancer Policy Monitor):
- Immuno-oncology Combination Therapies (July 20, 2017)
- AACR Chair: Elizabeth M. Jaffee, MD
- FDA Chair: Geoffrey Kim, MD
- Liquid Biopsies: Breast Cancer Focus (October 10, 2017)
- AACR Chairs: Carlos L. Arteaga, MD, and Pasi A. Jänne, MD, PhD
- FDA Chairs: Julia Beaver, MD, Gideon Blumenthal, MD, and Reena Philip, PhD