We have provided insight and endorsement for a number of investigators at Georgetown-Lombardi and are pleased at the proposals which have received successful scores, even in a very competitive funding atmosphere.
- PCORI: Nueva Vida Intervention: Improving QOL of Latina Breast Cancer Survivors and their Caregivers (Kristi Graves, PhD), 2013-2016
- DoD Idea Expansion Grant: Targeting the UPR to circumvent endocrine resistance in breast cancer (Robert Clarke, PhD, DSc), 2013-2015
- NIH/NCI-U01: Collaborative Research in Integrative Cancer Biology (Robert Clarke, PhD, DSc), 2014-2019
- NIH/NCI-R01: Optimizing Targeted Breast Cancer Therapy by Mathematical Modeling and Experimental Studies (m-PI: William Baumann, PhD & Ayesha Shajahan-Haq, PhD), 2016-2021
- NIH/NCI-R35: Bio- behavioral research at the intersection of cancer and aging (Jeanne Mandelblatt, MD), 2015-2022
- NIH/NCI-R21: A question prompt list to promote communication in genomic medicine (Suzanne O’Neill, PhD), 2016-218